- Information Collection and Use
- You can generally visit our website without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, when you order products or elect to receive newsletters, participate in surveys or contests, contact us with questions or comments or request information, we may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card number and other information that you voluntarily transmit to us. We also collect information regarding your use of our website. We may use your personally identifiable information to contact you, to deliver products or information you have ordered or requested, to personalize our website for your use, to improve the content and general administration of our website, and to provide you with newsletters or information regarding products that you have purchased or may wish to purchase in the future.
- Children's Privacy
- Urbio recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. Urbio does not target its services or this website to children under 13 and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
- We use small text files called cookies to improve your overall experience on our website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Cookies generally do not permit us to personally identify you. As you browse our website, advertising cookies will also be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other websites based on your previous interaction with our website. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name or email address. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners' targeted advertising - www.adroll.com/about/privacy. You can configure your web browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- Aggregate Information
- We also track the total number of visitors to our website, the number of visitors to each page of our website, browser type, IP addresses, and External Web Sites (defined below) linked to, and we may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. We may use such aggregate information to analyze trends, administer our website, track users' movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- We may provide your personally identifiable information and the data generated by cookies and the aggregate information to vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us in providing our website and products to you. For example, we may provide your personally identifiable information to a credit card processing company to process your payment. We will also disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority.
- Links to Other Parties
- Urbio employs procedural and technological security measures consistent with industry practice. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- All text, graphics, button icons, images, audio clips, belong exclusively to Urbio, Inc. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this site belong exclusively to Urbio, Inc. The content and assembly of all content are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Urbio and other logos, slogans, trade names or words are registered trademarks or service marks of Urbio, Inc. The use of any of our trademarks or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in connection with any product or service in any way that is likely to cause confusion. You may not use our trademarks or service marks in any manner that disparages or discredits us. You may not use any of our trademarks or service marks in meta tags without prior explicit consent.
- Any dispute or claim relating in any way to these to the Terms and Conditions, this Website, or any products or services sold or distributed by or through this Website, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to the Terms and Conditions. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.